Thursday, January 18, 2018

Barnga Blog

1. Confusion
2. I expected all the rules to be the same and everyone to get along and understand exactly what we were playing. I was expecting less confusion on the part of people coming from new tables.
3. When Mason tried signing to me that the diamond he played was trump, but it wasn't at my table.
4. I took over controlling who the cards went to since I knew what cards were best and I pushed the cards at them.
5. Made it worse since we couldn't communicate our differences in words.
6. Yes. Because communicating with people of other countries and other cultures is as difficult as that game was for us. You can't communicate verbally and so the differences get frustrating.
7. Maybe not absolutely necessary, but if we had them it would probably bring about peace, I'm almost 100% sure of it.
8. That we all have our differences in cultures and we need to understand that. Listen to others and trust them and what they try and tell us.

No comments:

Post a Comment