Thursday, August 24, 2017

Psychology Journal #1

1.  My favorite word is pumpernickel.
2.  My least favorite word is moist.
3.  One thing I like about my life is that I go to a small school and live in such a supportive place.
4.  I dislike the fact that I try too hard and get competitive about the littlest things.
5.  I would attempt the profession of accountant.
6.  I would never attempt to be a sewer cleaner.
7.  3 words that describe me: intellectual, smiley, ambivert.

      I want to study psychology because I like to think about thinking patterns of people. I get very interested when I think about the reason for why people think or act a certain way. When I was younger I did once think that being a psychologist and talking to people about their problems would be a career for me. The older I got, the more I realized that people are so confusing and unpredictable and studying them would not be for me in the end.

      During this semester, I hope to gain knowledge of the human mind and why we think the way we do. Hopefully this class will shed some light on the questions I have about basic human nature. Psychology has always intrigued me, so hopefully learning about past psychologists will help. I hope to learn knowledge in this class that will help me in college, and I think this class will be exciting.

     I hope to gain some personal knowledge from Mr. Reints in this class since he is always full of it. Especially since he took a psychology class in college, he should be able to really explain certain aspects of psychology. I also think that with this class and our personalities and his personality we should have some very good experiences and experiments together with our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment